PO: BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State", "Buddha" LPs

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

As most of the world knows, Blink 182 vinyl has been criminally absent throughout the years and it just didn't make sense. Our friends at Mightier Than Sword have done a lot of work to right that wrong and good for him as it seems to be paying off. The label hosted a pre-order of the first pressing and all 2,000 copies sold in one day. The 2nd pressing is being pressed in an edition of 3,000 copies (500 of each color) and we are lucky enough to be getting 50 of each color for pre-order. We are told that we will have these in time to ship them to everyone before Christmas. Unfortunately, orders overseas cannot be honored as the label were unable to acquire an international license for the Enema of the State vinyl. Sorry. We can sell it to U.S. and Canadian residents so if you have a good friend in the U.S. or Canada, I would coordinate things with them.

We also have some of the Buddha picture disc and LP coming in and figured this would be a good time to mention that. Our price on this is higher than I have seen with a few other stores, not sure why as we are buying from the same place, but you at least have the option to add a copy with the Eneme of the State pre-order.

We plan to get copies of the other Blink 182 LPs in the future, but as far as first pressings go, I recommend you buy them directly from the label before they sell out.

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP gold vinyl

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP half green half gold vinyl

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP green vinyl

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP half white half blue vinyl

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP half white half red vinyl

BLINK 182 "Enema Of The State" LP white vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=VCMTSENEMAG

BLINK 182 "Buddha" LP picture disc

BLINK 182 "Buddha" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=KFR

We also have some of the Buddha picture disc and LP coming in and figured this would be a good time to mention that. Our price on this is higher than I have seen with a few other stores, not sure why as we are buying from the same place, but you at least have the option to add a copy with the Eneme of the State pre-order.

If that's about what I think it is and its still bothering you, come on buddy, don't go all Ben Weasel - just drop a line or pick up the phone. :)

Plus, I mean, come on... *cough*

Probably.

Also, does anyone know of a repress of Cheshire Cat?

I'd rather just get that, but if there isn't going to be one I'll just buy Buddha while it's cheap.

On the subject of EOTS,

did I fuck up by ordering from MTS?

RJ said the second press would ship before the Jan 12th release date,

but Virgil said these would ship before Christmas, like the first EOTS press.

Confused.

Guest markovianprocess
Virgil, mistakes happen all the time so if I order a copy of EOTS and you accidently honour my order I promise not to grass on you.

If you happened to throw in 2 copies instead of 1, I guess I could take the other one. To save Steveooo the trouble of sending it back to the US and filling out those long customs forms.

Probably.

Also, does anyone know of a repress of Cheshire Cat?

I'd rather just get that, but if there isn't going to be one I'll just buy Buddha while it's cheap.

On the subject of EOTS,

did I fuck up by ordering from MTS?

RJ said the second press would ship before the Jan 12th release date,

but Virgil said these would ship before Christmas, like the first EOTS press.

Confused.

We're going to ship these as soon as they come in. We put January 12th as the release date just to be sure we have enough time to get them in should there be any issues with the pressing plant. So no, no fuck up :)