FREE w/ Purchase: RAZORCAKE Issue's #48 through 53

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Well, I don't know how many times I can state that Razorcake is the greatest zine on the planet, but I figured I would put my money where my mouth is and do something I should have done long ago. From now on, each issue of Razorcake will be free while supplies last with any Purchase. And since we have copies of issues #48 through #53, if you act quickly, you can get a copy of each issue. Only 1 copy of each issue per person, but if you are quick enough, you can get 6 issues. I highly recommend you pick up issue #53 which has the first part of a 2 part feature on the downfall of Lumberjack Mordam. It also has features on Good Luck and Rvivr. Buy anything in our store and add an issue or two or 6 to your cart for free.

We pay $1 per issue so we figured that if we can help find new homes for Razorcake, it is well worth the $1 per issue we spend. Please consider subscribing to the magazine and picking it up when you see it in a record store or newstand.

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=razorcake

RAZORCAKE Issue #53 No Bunny, Lumberjack Mordam

RAZORCAKE Issue #52 The Brokedowns, tiltWheel

RAZORCAKE Issue #51 Cobra Skulls, tiltWheel

RAZORCAKE Issue #50 Shellshag, Banner Pilot

RAZORCAKE Issue #49 Shark Pants, Holly Golightly

RAZORCAKE Issue #48 Shang-a-lang, It's Casual, Horsebites

RAZORCAKE Issue #47 Sass Dragons, Full Of Fancy, Ninja Gun

RAZORCAKE Issue #46 Dead To Me, Steel Tigers of Death

RAZORCAKE Issue #45 Leatherface, RKL