Zonk Records

Sorry CJ dont mean to be bombing all the boards with my distro. Just trying to get the name out there. Again that was not me creating a fake account, it was a actual dad trying to buy for his son.

I have a hard time believing this considering he's as bad a writer as you.

Also people, beware of this guy.

And as stated. I took a while to send out the record player he got it and its water under the bridge. I am sure all of you have taken a little bit to send something out. Its a human flaw. With my new distro that is not the case. I have 2 people working for me that send everything out within a day or 2 of getting the order. I made a mistake and i owned up to it. Life is all about learning from your mistakes. Which i have.

And as stated. I took a while to send out the record player he got it and its water under the bridge. I am sure all of you have taken a little bit to send something out. Its a human flaw. With my new distro that is not the case. I have 2 people working for me that send everything out within a day or 2 of getting the order. I made a mistake and i owned up to it. Life is all about learning from your mistakes. Which i have.

You also avoided repeated requests for a tracking number. I just don't want unsuspecting people to get ripped off by you.

steve is as good as they get in many terms , including selling , trading and just being a good guy so i dont know what all the venom for him is about . so he took a while to ship a record player , shit happens , if it was recieved in good condition then alls well that ends well . i will say zonk and steve are backed hard .