BLACK FRIDAY VINYL COLLECTIVE/SUBURBAN HOME SALE

Guest admin1338560633

I know I said midnight, but eating all day and drinking beer for a good part of the night has me more tired than I thought I would be so the sales will start now, an hour before I had planned. Remember, I have a lot of sales planned leading up to Christmas, but for Black Friday, we are gonna keep things really simple:

* Spend over $25, get $5.00 off by entering BLACKFRI25 in checkout where it asks for Coupon Code

* Spend over $50, get $15.00 off by entering BLACKFRI50 in checkout where it asks for Coupon Code

* Spend over $100, get $35.00 off by entering BLACKFRI100 in checkout where it asks for Coupon Code

* Spend over $250, get $100.00 off by entering BLACKFRI250 in checkout where it asks for Coupon Code

This sales starts now and ends at midnight Sunday, November 29th 2009 Mountain Standard Time. The codes won't work on Monday, November 30th.

I put over 100 out of print or personal records in our store and suggest you give hints to people on the board to help them find them instead of just giving away all the finds. Of course if you buy a copy, you can share what record you bought with others.

Other things to know:

* I took off all of the Used Vinyl Records for the weekend except for ones I posted from my own collection. I will put the Used Vinyl Records back up in the store on Monday, November 30th. The discounts we are offering are more than the percentage we make off of used vinyl.

* A lot more sales are planned for after the weekend and will include our 12 days of Christmas (the first 12 days of Decemeber).

* I highly recommend you take advantage of our I Celebrate Their Entire Catalog, Suburban Home Digital for Life, and Warehouse Clearance Sales with these killer discounts.

Good luck and thanks for supporting what we do. Happy Turkey Day. Hopefully you don't have to face the malls and traffic that Black Friday brings. I will be seeing Ninja Assassin with my brother.

Virgil, as I have been looking out for all these OOP records I placed three different orders... I'm gonna email Andy and ask him to combine all three, so can I email him the coupon code too and still get the discount?

I'm really stoked about the deals I got, thanks so much for doing this!

combining is fine when you ask andy, but the orders to apply for the coupon codes must begin tonight or end by Sunday night. If I let anyone who ordered over the past week or two to take advantage of the coupon codes, it would kill us. I hope you understand.

Virgil, as I have been looking out for all these OOP records I placed three different orders... I'm gonna email Andy and ask him to combine all three, so can I email him the coupon code too and still get the discount?

combining is fine when you ask andy, but the orders to apply for the coupon codes must begin tonight or end by Sunday night. If I let anyone who ordered over the past week or two to take advantage of the coupon codes, it would kill us. I hope you understand.

I do, but what I meant to say is that I placed all three of these orders within the last half hour haha. They were all placed this evening, all on records from the black Friday sale. Does that change anything?

I do, but what I meant to say is that I placed all three of these orders within the last half hour haha. They were all placed this evening, all on records from the black Friday sale. Does that change anything?

going to bed, but just email me the orders you placed. I will hit you back over the weekend.

going to bed, but just email me the orders you placed. I will hit you back over the weekend.

Awesome, thanks! Take your time and happy Thanksgiving. ;D

virgil i just emailed you about the same thing as i placed 2 orders 12 and 18 minutes ago like a dumbass and didnt even know there would be discounts but it sounds like it will work out . glad i am not the only one who sharted the bed on this .