Hostage Calm on Run For Cover, preorder soon

tylerrtv

lol yeah thats what i really thought you did , it was a joke of coarse but i am puzzled as why some many people have problems with ordering from you . its not 1 or 2 , its in the 30 or 40's . and it really sucks as title fight , wonder years , fireworks and hostage calm are some of my favorite bands . just have to wait for them to come to a distro i guess .

Here's the deal dude. I have personally sent out almost 1,000 Title Fight records. That isn't total sales, those are just copies sold from our webstore. The people you see complaining about not getting their orders, most of the time, are saying "I haven't gotten this yet." That is just impatience, us getting backed up, a delay at the plant, etc. I would say about 5% of our orders get put on hold or returned to us, which considering the fact that I am a full time student, sort of an idiot, and have a real life, I think is pretty good. 99% of my free time is spent doing mailorder, fixing orders, and trying to make sure people are happy. The reason we keep signing awesome bands is because the people in the bands see through the internet complaint bullshit and know what the real deal is. They aren't idiots, if I was intentionally ripping people off or sitting on hundreds of orders, they wouldn't want to work with me. Most of the bands we've been signing have come to US about working together. I understand you were joking, but this label is literally all I think about and all I do, so it's frustrating to read stuff like that. Anytime I see something about RFC on a board (usually this one) I respond and do my best to clear the air. Sometimes its impossible to answer every email in a timely manner, but anyone who emails me about a order problem gets noted and taken care of as quickly as possible, and emailed when their order goes out.

You PMed me about wanting to make an order. Give me a shot and see what happens, because I think you will be surprised. And if not, ordering from REV is just as good.

I apologize for commenting on this as I have never ordered from your label, so take this for what it is, just stuff I've read on this forum. But, you are so full of it. I think the problem a lot of people have that you never seem to address is that you will tell people that their order has been shipped time after time, and then say it's been 'lost in the mail' or that you will really ship it this time. Not to mention there seems to be a severe lack of updates, and numerous people have complained about not having their emails replied to. It seems like someone has to say something shitty about your label before they can get a response out of you. I just don't buy the fact that some people are able to get responses out of you after emailing you once, and others are left in the dark after repeated messages.

And then you always come out with some sob story about how your in school full time and whatnot, and let me tell you that I feel you. I am also in school full time, I would never start a label right now. It's great that you want to do something for music, but the fact of the matter is if you really want to help these bands you should let them release music on a label that won't make their fans feel shorted time after time.

I guess I really don't have any reason for saying all this other than as someone who appreciates music, the things I've read on this forum reflects poorly on your label and the bands, and I just thought I'd see if you'd reply to this because all of your customers seem to back off when you make posts like these.