OHIO PRIDE P.O.T.M. #7-DEC. 2009-FPR MIGHTY MUGGS

This month's package is for the FAREWELL PARTY RECORDS / OHIO PRIDE LTD. MIGHTY MUGG. This is the 1st installment in what will hopefully be an ongoing series for Farewell Party and Ohio Pride LTD.

THERE ARE ONLY 10 OF THESE AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE SHORTLY VIA KYLE AND THE FAREWELL PARTY STORE.

HERE ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS:

-THIS IS A ONE-TIME ONLY VERSION LIMITED TO 10 COPIES

-4 OF THE MUGGS HAVE 7 STARS ON THE BACK OF THEM TO COMMEMORATE THE 7TH RELEASE BY FAREWELL PARTY RECORDS. THESE ALSO HAVE MY SIGNATURE AND THE YEAR THEY WERE MADE ON THE LEGS IN BLACK MARKER.

-6 0F THE MUGGS HAVE BLACK BACKS. THESE ALSO HAVE MY SIGNATURE AND THE YEAR THEY WERE MADE ON THE LEGS IN SILVER MARKER

-EACH MUGG HAS A LIGHT BLACK AND RED MIST ON THEM.

-ALL OF THESE COME WITH A PIECE OF BROKEN VINYL WITH THE NUMBER OF THE MUGG YOU HAVE

-THE PACKAGE IS BLACK W/A LIGHT GREY MIST. THE IMAGE OF THE MUGG (THE OUTLINE, THE STAR AND AROUND THE ENTIRE PACKAGE) IS HAND ETCHED. SO THAT IS NOT WHITE PAINT YOU SEE.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKEM AND BUYEM. SUPPORT FAREWELL PARTY RECORDS GUYS, KYLE WORKS HIS ASS OFF TO PROVIDE US WITH GREAT RELEASES AND HE DESERVES IT.

THANKS 1,000,000 TIMES OVER KYLE.

HERE ARE THE PICS

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]