Epitaph Records Yard Sale Benefit TOMORROW Anaheim

matt

Jordan Pundik's mother is in need of a heart transplant but has no medical insurance. A foundation has been set up to help cover costs. Donations may be given and more information can be found at http://www.helpmendaheart.com/

Epitaph has scheduled a fundraiser to help out Jordan Pundik's (New Found Glory) mom. The event will be held tomorrow at the Chain Reaction in Anaheim

TOMORROW

NOON-4PM

OFF THE CHAIN

1658 W. Lincoln Ave.

Anaheim CA 92801

Lots of Epitaph stuff along with other yard sale-type items like old Epitaph vinyl and a plethora of baked goods (cookies and cakes galore!) will be for sale. Be there to help support this cause. If you can't make it, please consider visiting http://helpmendaheart.com/ to see what else you can do.

I'll be out there and will probably bring some records to donate to the cause. If you're in Orange County or LA make the drive out and stop by. Delicious treats and records for sale for a good cause.

my apologies for re-posting in both forums.

robert - got you covered. hopefully some misplaced copies of into the unknown that should have been destroyed by Brett make their way over.

If you come by say hello - look for the tard in the Sinking Ships hoodie. Support is appreciated. Any sort of donation counts and I'm sure everyone is thankful for the support.