WANT: Operation Ivy Test Presses

jason0389

i have a tape from the masters of their first demo, bought it directly from david hayes, not gonna sell it, just letting you know

hayes had the craziest operation ivy stuff ever(obviously), it's ashame he sold alot of it. I don't know what he's got left, but it might be worth getting in touch with him (Very small records). 5 or 6 years ago he sold me their tour book that had all the venues and bands playing the shows with them for the one US tour they did. I also got the calendar for the first year of Gilman Street shows from him. I remember seeing the contract with the band on ebay a year or two ago as well, but it went for a few hundred dollars and I couldn't afford it.

i have a tape from the masters of their first demo, bought it directly from david hayes, not gonna sell it, just letting you know

hayes had the craziest operation ivy stuff ever(obviously), it's ashame he sold alot of it. I don't know what he's got left, but it might be worth getting in touch with him (Very small records). 5 or 6 years ago he sold me their tour book that had all the venues and bands playing the shows with them for the one US tour they did. I also got the calendar for the first year of Gilman Street shows from him. I remember seeing the contract with the band on ebay a year or two ago as well, but it went for a few hundred dollars and I couldn't afford it.

Do you happen to have an email for him? I can't get their website to work. If anyone does and can pm it to me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Do you happen to have an email for him? I can't get their website to work. If anyone does and can pm it to me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

i have his e-mail, but if its for operation ivy stuff, i can tell you right now he has none of anything that he releases, that is all long gone.