EBAY- ALGERNON TEST, PBC, PBC T, HH, CHAMPION ETC

chaps

His test is a test press from the Euro pressing.

Help out Chaps!

All the copies of the first pressing of the record got pressed at the same plant, at the same time. Then we split the copies between the 3 labels involved. We got like 15 testpresses done so the band would keep 5, I would keep 5 and the other label involved would have 5 as well. What's written on the record's dustsleeve means it's one of the five testpresses I got, not that there were only five testpresses made for this record. All the labels have the same cover (made by the band), all the testpresses sound exactly the same and come from the same place, etc...

And actually, this record has been repressed several times (I used a different plant for the second pressing, the band repressed it at least twice though the same US plant) and there were testpresses made each time.

So I was just saying that what you wrote in your auction was inaccurate and misleading and I'd appreciate if you changed it.

His test is a test press from the Euro pressing.

Help out Chaps!

All the copies of the first pressing of the record got pressed at the same plant, at the same time. Then we split the copies between the 3 labels involved. We got like 15 testpresses done so the band would keep 5, I would keep 5 and the other label involved would have 5 as well. What's written on the record's dustsleeve means it's one of the five testpresses I got, not that there were only five testpresses made for this record. All the labels have the same cover (made by the band), all the testpresses sound exactly the same and come from the same place, etc...

And actually, this record has been repressed several times (I used a different plant for the second pressing, the band repressed it at least twice though the same US plant) and there were testpresses made each time.

So I was just saying that what you wrote in your auction was inaccurate and misleading and I'd appreciate if you changed it.

Auction Re-Listed due to error in the listing.