The Falcon

Hoodie, $25 I think $? It had a naked chick riding a jet, kinda reminded me of S&M Airlines

Anti-TLA shirts-$12. TLA bat logo crossed out

and another design for $12

It's kind of a blur because TLA/Falcon/Sundowner merch was all together. But $25 for hoodies and $12 for shirts.

awesome. gotta get me some of that shit.

Hoodie, $25 I think $? It had a naked chick riding a jet, kinda reminded me of S&M Airlines

Anti-TLA shirts-$12. TLA bat logo crossed out

and another design for $12

It's kind of a blur because TLA/Falcon/Sundowner merch was all together. But $25 for hoodies and $12 for shirts.

Love me some naked girl shirts... the best one i have is a civ shirt from about 96-97 tour

It just has like a naked chick sunbathing in sun glasses but it looks classy printed in pink on an ash shirt... to bad it fits small

In my opinion, the metro show was amazing from beginning to start. Sundowner only played for about 20-25 minutes, but they played my two favorite songs from the album (Midsummer Classic and Endless Miles).

Next up, The Falcon tore shit up, with the band wearing anti-Lawrence Arms shirts and sunglasses. I didn't expect to see Chris playing with them (I thought maybe they'd have Rob Kellenberger on drums with Neil playing guitar), but he seemed to have tons of fun. All in all, they were even better than I would've expected.

It seems people were somewhat divided when it comes to American Steel.....which I don't really understand, cuz they were amazing! They played a good mix of old and new songs (not that I remember all the songs played, but at least Every New Morning, Got A Backbeat (or whatever that song is called), Maria, Shrapnel, Sons Of Avarice, Dead And Gone, Old Croy Road, Razorblades) and they had lots of energy on stage.

And do I even need to say how great The Lawrence Arms were? Since this post is getting so long already, I don't think I need to. The second Broadways song they played was The Kitchen Floor, by the way. Everyone in the crowd (it was packed!) seemed to have a lot of fun. A great experience for someone (me) not getting to see TLA all that often.

And afterwards we hung out with the TLA and the American Steel guys at that bar next door (The Gingerbread Man, or something like that) for a while, and I even got a kiss on the cheek by a certain (drunk) Chris McCaughan. Teeheehee! :P

So that's my story, a great time all around.