FS: TLA/Falcon/Wilhem Scream + Amazon Gift Card!

amsteel

Looking to raise a few extra bucks to buy a plane ticket to Europe come May.

I'd like to get $14 ppd each, and $18ppd for the 2xLP. IF that's outta line let me know and we can negotiate. Thanks!

~Wilhelm Scream - Mute Print - Black

~Fake Problems - It's Great To Be Alive - Clear Blue

~The Falcon - Unicornography - Black

~The Felice Brothers - S/T (2x 180g LP) - Black

~The Lawrence Arms - Ghost Stories - White (This is the 3rd Press, Interpunk exclusive )

Now that I think of it, I also have a $100 Amazon.com gift card that I'd like to move. Obviously I'd like to get full value for this, so if you're going to be making a big purchase on Amazon in the near future and want to do me a favor, I'd really appreciate it. I can e-mail the code/mail you the actual card.

And can anyone explain this phenomenon to me: http://bit.ly/8fHCNb

Why the fuck would anyone bid ABOVE the price of a gift card? This baffles me.

bing.com cash back. you sign up for a bing.com account, search for something on bing.com and then go to the link that has the [image] and then buy whatever you want from ebay. there are rules about what you can buy, one of which being it has to be a Buy It Now auction. it looks like bing.com is currently offering 8% cashback on ebay purchases. from the time that you buy whatever you decide to buy you have to wait 90 days to get the money back.

bing.com cash back. you sign up for a bing.com account, search for something on bing.com and then go to the link that has the [image] and then buy whatever you want from ebay. there are rules about what you can buy, one of which being it has to be a Buy It Now auction. it looks like bing.com is currently offering 8% cashback on ebay purchases. from the time that you buy whatever you decide to buy you have to wait 90 days to get the money back.

That seems like alot of work to get 5$ back a couple months down the road. But alot of the ones that are "overvalued" people have bid on, not Buy it Now.

That seems like alot of work to get 5$ back a couple months down the road. But alot of the ones that are "overvalued" people have bid on, not Buy it Now.

it really isn't much work and comes in handy sometimes. during xmas shopping time dell had like 20% cash back on purchases so i'm getting $88 back from that in a few days.