Autographed NOFX items for sale

noahfex

Posting this on a few message boards:

I have a few autographed NOFX items that I got as a gift from my (generous and awesome) brother about 6 or 7 years ago. NOFX is still (and will always be) one of my favorite bands, but I don't even display this stuff in my house anymore. It just sits in storage and I feel it is time to for these items to go to a home where they will be displayed and become a nice addition to someones NOFX collection. I'd like to sell these all together.

These items, from what my brother said, were auctioned off as part of a charity event (not exactly sure for what). The items are listed and shown in the pictures below:

- 1 (one) autographed War On Errorism wall poster. Signed by the whole band.

- 1 (one) autographed drum head. Signed by the whole band.

- 1 (one) pair of autographed Airwalk Snowboarding boots. One of a kind and actual boots worn by Fat Mike. Signed only by Fat Mike. One boot simply says "Fat Mike" and the other boot says "Fat Mike Likes Boots."

It is going to be hard for me to part with these, as they really are collectors items, so I really want to make sure they go to a good home. I am also posting this preliminarily to see if there are any serious offers. If I don't get any interest, I'll most likely put them up on eBay, but I'd like them to go to a true NOFX fan. I'll check this forum for the next week or to see if there is any interest. If you are wanting to make an offer, please send me an e-mail to: nmeuerer80 @ aol dot com or PM me here.

Thanks!

-Nick

[image]

[image]

[image]