PO: YESTERDAY’S RING "Chasers" LP w/ 19 song downl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

YESTERDAY’S RING "Chasers" LP Green Vinyl w/ 19 song download code

YESTERDAY’S RING "Chasers" LP Black Vinyl w/ 19 song download code

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=HM002-1

You may or may not know that we previously released Yesterday's Ring's most recent studio album, "Diamonds in the Ditch". I think the world of the album and recommend it to fans of Punk Rock and Americana. Never one to rest for too long, I got an email from Hugo(from Yesterday's Ring) today saying that they are pressing a new LP on Hugo's label, L’ÉCURIE MUSIQUE. The release celebrates the band's past 10 years with them re-recording a number of their previously released and adding covers of Against Me and The Supersuckers. I am listening to it right now and it sounds amazing. The LP comes with a download of bonus material featuring live, demo, and unreleased tracks. Here is the official info:

Yesterday’s Ring features the members of Fat Wreck recording artist, The Sainte Catherines, and some might call Yesterday’s Ring their Americana alter-ego. That in and of itself sells what YR does short. I would not call this Alt-Country, as I think the songwriting was inspired by so many different styles and songwriters. Steve Earle, Tom Waits, Bruce Springsteen, but also Murder City Devils, Lucero, Jawbreaker and Rancid. On this album the 10 year old band re-recorded songs from their first 3 acoustic dominated albums released on Dare To Care Records in 2000, 2003 and 2005 ( split series#1, Onze Chansons Pour Faire Pleurer Les Morts Vivants and El Rancho ) with the 7 piece line up that they’ve become on the latest releases ( Back From El Rancho, Diamonds In The Ditch ). Also included are two covers by bands that they respect and that influenced their sound,Supersuckers and Against Me! The download coupon included in the LP will have live/demo/unreleased bonus tracks that the band collected in the last 10 years of making music.

PRESSING INFO:

100 on Green Vinyl

400 on Black Vinyl

So pick up a copy and while you are at it, make sure you pick up copies of their other records. They are all great. We should have copies of Chasers around the end of Feb, early March.

Yesterday's Ring will be on tour with Leatherface throughout Canada and down the East Coast on their way to Harvest of Hope, here are the dates (man, I wish this tour would come :

2/21/2010 London, UK @ Call the Office

2/22/2010 Toronto, Ontario @ Wrong Bar

2/23/2010 St Catharines, Ontario @ L3 Nightclub

2/24/2010 Toronto, Ontario @ Wrong Bar

2/25/2010 Ottawa, Ontario @ Babylon

2/26/2010 Chicoutimi, Quebec @ Le Bunker

2/27/2010 Quebec City, Quebec @ Le Cercle

2/28/2010 Montreal, Quebec @ Foufounes Électriques

3/1/2010 Longueuil, Quebec @ Brasserie Les Gaulois D’Amérique

3/2/2010 Petersborough, Ontario @ Dobro

3/3/2010 Kingston, Ontario @ the Mansion

3/4/2010 New York, NY @ Knitting Factory

3/5/2010 Allston, MA @ Harpers Ferry

3/6/2010 Asbury, NJ @ Asbury Lanes

3/7/2010 Philadelphia, PA @ Northstar Bar

3/8/2010 Richmond,VA @ The Canal Club

3/9/2010 Charlotte, NC @ The Milestone

3/10/2010 Chattanoonga.TN @ JJ Bohemia

3/11/2010 Atlanta, GA @ The Drunken Unicorn

3/13/2010 St Augustine, FL @ Harvest of Hope Festival

3/14/2010 Tampa, FL @ Transitions Art Gallery

3/15/2010 Orlando, FL @ Backbooth

Never heard of this before, pretty stoked even though the cover art is kind of strange.

I'm not sure if i'm getting it right, but the download code will only include the 19 extra songs and not the songs from the LP. Am i right?

the way that I understand it is it will have the 9 song LP songs and 10 bonus tracks, but I could be wrong. I will be posting a stream of 3 songs tomorrow.

The Against Me cover is pretty damn sweet

What AM! song is on there, Virgil?

God damn I wish this tour was coming closer than London, ON.

sink florida sink; it is a really great cover.

I wish this tour was coming to Colorado

I'm thinking they might do this song at Harvest Of Hope, since

they will be in Florida. Just a thought.

What AM! song is on there, Virgil?

God damn I wish this tour was coming closer than London, ON.

sink florida sink; it is a really great cover.

I wish this tour was coming to Colorado

monday, we will post a stream of 3 songs from the record including the Against Me cover.

And just got the ok from Hugo to post a test pressing contest. The record is really fucking awesome.

• 1 month later...