Nearly OOP: GREGORY ALAN ISAKOV This Empty LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

GREGORY ALAN ISAKOV "This Empty Northern Hemisphere" LP brown vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SH156-1

Not exactly surprised, today, I share with you news that Gregory Alan Isakov's vinyl release of "This Empty Northern Hemisphere" is nearly out of print. The 500 piece pressing on brown vinyl was co-released with Gregory. I just did a count and we have 14 copies remaining of our half of the pressing. I gave Greg the last 20 copies of their half of the pressing so find him out on tour and you can still find a copy.

If you haven't listened to "This Empty Northern Hemisphere", there is a reason why people have been getting so excited about this album. The album is fantastic from start to finish and I can't recommend it enough if you are a fan of Folk/Indie Rock as Greg's music falls in between Rocky Votolato, Iron and Wine, and you can tell that he spent some time listening to folks like Dylan and Springsteen. Listen to the stream here:

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2010/02/2....p- brown-vinyl/

I am honestly, extremely pleased with this album -- the golden brown vinyl is beautiful and the sound is amazing. Next week, if it's still available, I'm definitely picking up another one.

It would be great if "That Sea, The Gambler" could be pressed because there are some gems on that album.

Noooooooo -- I JUST got my taxes back and there are no more of these.....I hope he tours the east coast at some point and still has some left

dan email me at virgil at suburban home records dot com; I have 1 I can spare and can send you a checkout link

Noooooooo -- I JUST got my taxes back and there are no more of these.....I hope he tours the east coast at some point and still has some left

dan email me at virgil at suburban home records dot com; I have 1 I can spare and can send you a checkout link

Thank you! I hope I still made it in time -- I just got off work...email sent!