Ask DETHKLOK anything you want!

My website www.mammothpress.com is running a feature where you can ask Dethklock anything you want and they'll answer it in character. This has the chance to be really funny, but none of the other sites in the world will post about it for some reason so no one knows about it.

If you know someone and can get them to post about it I'll blow you. Otherwise go for it on your owns. Thanks.

This seems like it'll be of interest to the board members so I hope this doesn't get deleted as spam. Scott, if you want to post about it on the AP news page I'd love you. Ben didn't feel right about cross promotion I think.

yeah they have gone through so much shit, their singer at the time of the interview was stealing shit from the band and our families so he was kicked out so after that interview and so much line up changes, stolen trailers vans breaking down on them on tour and so much shit so they are actually playing their last show this friday, i think they are amazingly talented even though its not the music that i really listen to but it sucks the see them end, they have been together (my brother, drummer, and other guitar player) for 10 years. my brother and the guitar player are starting a new band after that.