WANT: MTB's Planet of Ice, Maps & Atlases T,S,H

djones0930

I've been kicking myself for the last couple years in not taking my chances in picking up Planet of Ice...I remember missing out on buying a 4-color lot off eBay that sold for less than $30 (less than a year ago)...The few websites that still say they have it actually don't because I've emailed them all haha

I'm looking for any pressing of Minus The Bear -- POI

I'm also looking for either of the 3 pic disc color variations of Maps & Atlases -- Tree, Swallows, Houses

Just PM me or reply here if someone has either or both of these for sale!

I'm giving up on my MtB collection (except all my HRP). Didn't dig PoI that much and don't feel like buying all the variants. Keeping the gold splatter. PM's back

Haha it's a damn good idea to keep that sweet gold splatter!

I appreciate the PM!

How many variants do you have of Highly Refined Pirates? I'm not interested in buying, I'm just wondering -- I have the, I believe, 4th pressing on Red/231 and I got LUCKY as hell with it!

I searched google page after page and came across luckyhorseindustries who pressed it, and they had it listed for $8 and I didn't believe they still had it...well I went through the checkout and 5 days later it showed up!!! This was literally a year or so ago!