The 1st Five is open, free Imadethismistake d/l

So I've finally launched my own site, and I'm pretty excited about it. There are still some kinks to work out in the CSS so sorry if something seems a little wonky today. The site is located at www.the1stfive.com our first feature is a download of the five new songs featured on Imadethismistake's Different Ghost's cassette, as well as a review of the tape. If you'd like a copy of the tape we've got links to buy it from Tor Johnson, and I'll have some available to buy at cost from the site in a week or so.

We'll have a Soul Control interview and a My Heart to Joy double review (one positive/one negative) up soon as well. Full force balls out posting will start Monday. Feed back of any kind is appreciated. If you want your band or label's demo, record, or ep reviewed hit me up at john(at)the1stfive.com. I'm going to try and do a weekly round up of demos I get, and yes I know how much that is going to suck. If you're an artist and want a comic book or your art featured on the site shoot me a message as well. We're going to be covering visual art as well.

Link includes the comma. What happened to Mammoth Press?

We're working that out. The owner of Mammoth doesn't have the time for it that he once did. In a perfect world I'd be able to transfer most of my reviews (and those of any staff that would like me to transfer there reviews as well) over to the new site. Maybe I'll get super lucky and he'll throw up a splash page that says while Mammoth is done some of the staff is now writing for the 1st Five. Anything that was sent to Mammoth will get reviewed on the new site. I've got some fun mini review listening sessions in my future.