Constructive criticism for Limited Pressing

i think you guys should take a small note from ebay, and on the auction pages list all the private auctions first and then the store items afterwards (separated by a bar or something that states they are store items).

Except eBay recently started mixing the BIN and store items with regular auctions, right? They did something so the bar separator is gone, and I get a lot of junk mixed in with the auctions when I search. Wonder if there is a way to turn that off, or revert back to the old view. I guess I can always hide those items from search view.

i think you guys should take a small note from ebay, and on the auction pages list all the private auctions first and then the store items afterwards (separated by a bar or something that states they are store items).

Except eBay recently started mixing the BIN and store items with regular auctions, right? They did something so the bar separator is gone, and I get a lot of junk mixed in with the auctions when I search. Wonder if there is a way to turn that off, or revert back to the old view. I guess I can always hide those items from search view.

Nope- this was eBay's way of enticing people into starting stores. Then they fucked them by jacking the prices up a ton. Real strong work, there, eBay!

But the problem with the separate section is that people who sell used records, but in a store format (like I do/did on eBay) don't get the exposure of the auctions. Maybe there's a reason to give the auctions higher priority (better returns for people willing to brave the auction format?), but I'm really looking for a storefront. Amazon is an option I guess... anyone have any luck selling used records there? I bought one once and it was beat to hell... had to send it back.