Wanted: Trouble in Mind SXSW/RSD 7"

cj

I'm looking for the white four way split 7" that Trouble in Mind did for their showcase at sxsw. It's not going to be available for mail-order, and none of the stores around here are going to get it for record store day.

Did anybody happen to grab a copy from the showcase that they wouldn't mind parting ways with?

Has anybody seen a copy at their local store? Could you grab it for me?

This shouldn't be too hard to find after Record Store Day, as there are 1000 of them and it didn't really look like they sold that many at the showcase. Sorry I can't help you, I picked up an extra but it's already gone. I should've picked up more, it wasn't limited to 1 per person or anything.

Between the band copies, distros and stores that took the record off us at the showcase and people who bought them we only have about 75 of the half the pressing that didn't go to our distro. Stores will have them on Record Store Day and places like Goner and Permanent Records should have them up on their online stores if there are any left. Goner took 50 with them back to Memphis so they are probably the best bet.

This shouldn't be too hard to find after Record Store Day, as there are 1000 of them and it didn't really look like they sold that many at the showcase. Sorry I can't help you, I picked up an extra but it's already gone. I should've picked up more, it wasn't limited to 1 per person or anything.

And I can't thank you enough for grabbing it for me!

• 4 weeks later...