MY FAMILIES CATS NEED A NEW HOME HELP ME OUT!

I AM LOCATED OUTSIDE OF ROCHESTER NY, BUT AM WILLING TO DRIVE AND MEET UP TO GET THESE LADIES A NEW PAD TO CHILL AT.

Long story short our family is moving and our cats need a new home ASAP. I love both of them but sadly they can't come with us. They could go together or separate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me [email protected] if you are interested and want to come meet them, hit me up with your phone number and I will call you back tomorrow. I have class all day.

Both of them do get along with dogs and other people just fine. If you need cat things like litter boxes or food bowls or whatever you can take whatever we have. We all really just want to find them a good home.

Please pass this on

Here are pictures and a little more about them.

[image]

Molly is a good old gale. She is beginning to experiences slight dimentia (she wants to go outside and then come right back in). She needs to be kept an eye on when she goes outside, last summer she has gotten hurt by other animals, so she can go outside but under supervision. Besides she would just want to be petted outside. But she absolutely just LOVES everything. If you need a new cuddle buddy. Molly is your lady. She desperately needs someone to cuddle with her in her retirement years.

[image]

Lilly is an independent girl, as you can see from the photos she enjoys chilling out and occasionally exploring outside. During the day she may play the standoffish type, but at night when no one else is around or if all is quite and you are hanging out the couch she will come up and be your best friend, but she just doesn't want anyone else to know her true colors!

Please please please, if you have anyone you know who may love a new friend get in touch. My mom wants the cats gone ASAP, so please get in touch with me.

ASK NATE DERBY, BOTH MY CATS RULE!