CELESTE - MORTE(S) NEE(S) pre-order

from the celeste facebook:

After a very long wait, the preorders will be launched the 31/03/10 at 8 p.m via the following link:

www.denovali.com/celeste

As usual you'll be able to download the full album before ordering it, so you can make sure that it worth his price.

This 7 tracks's new album will be exclusively available through DENOVALI as a deluxe gatefold 2xLP or a deluxe CD digisleeve. Previews are coming soon.

If you can't wait, we put 2 songs on our myspace player, but you'd rather wait to hear it with a good sound.

Feel free to spread the word

Take care

CELESTE

Will any US distros be getting this?

I'd imagine a handful of copies will show up at Robotic Empire or Vinyl Junkie, but they don't have an actual US Distributor still, which is a terrible bummer.

Maybe we could work out a group buy? I'd be willing to helm it, i've done one before that went off pretty well. And i've got a ton of extra mailers sitting around.

Unless Denovali would be willing to let their US distro be done out of some bored nerd's condo! How's that sound? I'd do that in a heartbeat!

yes. I guess it's sadly that way. this week I'll try to contact those distributors I consider as reliable again and if it doesn't work out I don't have any further idea to make the stuff available for a bigger audience/ cheaper pricing in the US. we try our best. we already have a nice promotion firm which would support us and everything else is set up as well... but without a real distributor all of this doesn't make sense!:)

can i add this onto my order? i think i'm still waiting on a record to be finished before it ships.

yes. definitely. just place it on wednesday and mention in the comment section that there's still a pending one.

and yes... maybe a group order helps you guys to save a lot of money. I can ship up to 6 records for 14euro. for one it is 6euro, for two it's 12euro. more than 6 records... up to maybe 15 or something is 35euro. stupid german postal system.

thanks again!

to make the upfront decision for your easier already the colors we'll offer. the iroha/ fragment split lp will be up for preorder as well.

here are the celeste color options:

:::: Heavy thick gatefold covers; gold print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x black + screen print

=> 200x White + Black Haze

:::: heavy reversed side printed gatefold covers; copper print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x Clear + Brown and White haze

=> 200x Brown + Black Haze

tomorrow 8pm. thanks guys!

to make the upfront decision for your easier already the colors we'll offer. the iroha/ fragment split lp will be up for preorder as well.

here are the celeste color options:

:::: Heavy thick gatefold covers; gold print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x black + screen print

=> 200x White + Black Haze

:::: heavy reversed side printed gatefold covers; copper print!

=> 100x pic discs

=> 200x Clear + Brown and White haze

=> 200x Brown + Black Haze

tomorrow 8pm. thanks guys!

Thanks a bunch for the info!

Couple more questions though.

Could you tell us what the price will be?

Also, you said that you could send up to 6 records for about 14euro, I was interested in a couple of the shirts that are in the store, would that affect the shipping price much?

And finally, 8pm what time zone?

Thanks again for all your help, Denovali rocks!

the pic disc and screenprinted ones will be 20euro. the other ones 19euro. all with thick gatefold, thick printed discobags and 180g 2xlp vinyl. we'll have mockups ready for everything tomorrow.

the shipping cost steps are 6 records (single lps): 14euro and way more stuff: 35euro. sadly nothing in between.

8pm european time.

thank YOU.