Less Than Jake Cereal Box (Pressing Info?)

Does anyone have any info on the cereal boxes? If I remember correctly there were 1,000 broken across two shirt sizes but I was curious if anyone knew anything about color breakdown. I ask because a friend of mine was looking through my list on DF and told me that he had different colors. For instance my Rock N Roll Pizzaria is yellow and his is blue. Up until now I assumed that they were all pressed on the same colors across the board. I checked the LTJ discography page and it actually doesn't say anything about the cereal box at all... Anyone?

Thanks, but that's the small piece that I knew. I remember that there were supposed to be 500 with each shirt size but then at the last minute it changed to 600/400 or something... The real question is regarding colors (I guess I should've been more clear about that) and their breakdown. Are there more colors than the two sets I now know about? Are they split evenly? Shit like that.

Sad story, I bought this at a show about 5 years ago (maybe more) and I put it on top of my friend's car when we were leaving, stupidly left it on the roof and drove away not realizing till I was halfway home. So we go back to find it gone, now they go for $50+ on ebay so I wont buy it since they sold them for $20 at the show.