ataris/douglas speedowaxrecords

Got this today and am dropping the claim now. I did find it interesting that you didn't ship until 3/31. The day after you made this thread. Making this post confusing...

its a uk tour 7 inchon slate grey wax from 1999,i found four copies and rather than sell them for shedloads i offered them to vinylcollective kids for halfprice inc post, but i think customs got them.now kids are panicing which is understandable,never had this happen before its very upsetting.i wouldent rip anyone off,i couldent live with myself if i did,but if they dont know me there gonna think the worst.

i expect that date was a customs stamp,as i sent them in feb,i ship records to people all the time,i have two more ready to leave for europe and usa today,i ran out of monies at the post officeon tuesday,,just jason left to drop his dispute now.speedowax website is back up and running.and some exciting records planned.

i expect that date was a customs stamp,as i sent them in feb,i ship records to people all the time,

It's not the customs stamp, its the postage sticker.

Dropped my case as I received it today, but

"Royal Mail

Postage Paid UK

31/03/10 £2.19 B4

.......... (package number)"

Is what the postage sticker says. So I have to agree, it looks like it was mailed out the day after the claims were opened.

Got my 2nd set from Rich today. Tons of tape and dates written on it. Looks like it was held in customs for a while. But Rich is a super cool dude. He gave me a record limited to 30 and another on limited to 5! Same with my last order on getting low numbers (my ataris/douglas was one of the limited to 45 copies). Your records will come!

thanx marc,glad you are stoked.ataris 7 inch was 550 copies,400 are in a creme cover,two of recent orders i sent out were overspill copies that i xeroxed in blue and white paper numbered out of 25,theres also some copies with poloroids stapled to the cover.and randomly stamped with doggys out of six copies,darthvadar heads, fun fun fun not forgetting the different shades of grey wax.nerdout