NIGHT BIRDS 7" out now GRAVE MISTAKE / DIRTNAP!

"Second press with printed sleeves will be available shortly as well, so distros and labels please get in touch for wholesale orders or trades!"

Is this ready?

yeah i have them ... if you were looking for distro / wholesale copies then email me at [email protected]

if you just wanted to buy one mailorder, they aren't in my webstore so just order the stamped sleeve one and put in the comments that you want the printed sleeve not the stamped sleeve

www.gravemistakerecords.com/catalog

also the 7" is now streaming at punknews.org:

http://www.punknews.org/bands/nightbirds

Order placed. Thanks!

P.S. WHAT'S YOUR NEXT RELEASE? You guys have had solid releases so far this year.

got it, thanks!

up next is a new 7" from The Ladies which rules, about to send that off to press ... then this summer the Deep Sleep LP and I have some other awesome stuff coming up in the indefinite future that i'm super excited about but I'm not announcing just yet.

Order placed. Thanks!

P.S. WHAT'S YOUR NEXT RELEASE? You guys have had solid releases so far this year.

got it, thanks!

up next is a new 7" from The Ladies which rules, about to send that off to press ... then this summer the Deep Sleep LP and I have some other awesome stuff coming up in the indefinite future that i'm super excited about but I'm not announcing just yet.

Deep Sleep LP!!! Fuck yeah!

I ordered from No Idea and it has a printed sleeve. So that is technically the 2nd press?

yes and no, basically the band's original idea was that they wanted to do a first press of 500 with the stamped sleeves, and not worry about a second press until those sold out ... but i knew that if we just did those they'd sell out quickly between the band, mailorder, and distros/trades/etc. So the next plan was to do first press with those stamped sleeves, and second press with regular sleeves but order the vinyl and covers for both presses at the same time so there was no lapse in availability.

but what happened was, since dirtnap does his distribution through no idea, he had his half of the stamped covers sent to him for mailorder for the green noise site, and had the printed covers sent straight to no idea ... so essentially it all just became the "first press" with the stamped cover being the "limited" version, and the printed cover being the regular version.

so, while the original plan was to do first press 500 stamped, second press 1000 printed, it sort of turned into the first press being 1500 total, split up between the different covers.

i'm sure that's way more info than you wanted

I ordered from No Idea and it has a printed sleeve. So that is technically the 2nd press?

yes and no, basically the band's original idea was that they wanted to do a first press of 500 with the stamped sleeves, and not worry about a second press until those sold out ... but i knew that if we just did those they'd sell out quickly between the band, mailorder, and distros/trades/etc. So the next plan was to do first press with those stamped sleeves, and second press with regular sleeves but order the vinyl and covers for both presses at the same time so there was no lapse in availability.

but what happened was, since dirtnap does his distribution through no idea, he had his half of the stamped covers sent to him for mailorder for the green noise site, and had the printed covers sent straight to no idea ... so essentially it all just became the "first press" with the stamped cover being the "limited" version, and the printed cover being the regular version.

so, while the original plan was to do first press 500 stamped, second press 1000 printed, it sort of turned into the first press being 1500 total, split up between the different covers.

i'm sure that's way more info than you wanted

Makes sense. I appreciate the info!

and I agree with mrc, this is a really good 7"!