new House Boat EP (mbrs of Steinways, OWTH, Ergs!)

[image]

After releasing one of 2009's best full-lengths, the band featuring Grath and Ace of The Steinways, Mikey Erg, and Zack Off-With-Their-Dear Landlord's-Rivetheads is back! On their new EP, House Boat do what they do best five times over. You want novelty? Innovation? Vicissitude?!? You're outta luck. Processing Complaints is smart-alecky, self-deprecating pop punk in five quick bursts. Catchy and to the point.

We're trying something a little bit different with this record. Though the 7-inch release isn't until late May or early June, House Boat wants you to be able to enjoy these songs as soon as possible. With that in mind, we're launching the pre-order way earlier than we otherwise would and will be sending your mp3s (and PDF insert w/ lyrics, credits, etc.) by email rather than with your record. We don't have an automatic delivery system, but we do have a nerd glued to his computer almost 24/7 -so while you won't get your mp3s instantly, it will be pretty damn fast.

As usual, pre-orders get the most limited colors of vinyl (on a first come, first serve basis) and will be entered in a drawing to win a copy from the test pressing.

trafficstreetrecords.com

Ordered this, purely out of curiosity.

I've never heard them, but i've got a friend that thinks they're about the best band ever. That's enough for me to be interested.

Your friend is a smart man.

Stoked on this... and when you fools order this, you might as well pick up some of traffic street's other new releases. they all rip, especially the like bats 7", new creases 7"!

Oh yeah the Brokedowns LP is sooooo great!

Ordered this, purely out of curiosity.

I've never heard them, but i've got a friend that thinks they're about the best band ever. That's enough for me to be interested.

Your friend is a smart man.

Stoked on this... and when you fools order this, you might as well pick up some of traffic street's other new releases. they all rip, especially the like bats 7", new creases 7"!

Oh yeah the Brokedowns LP is sooooo great!

yes, everyone buy the like bats 7", it's great!

When I saw their sper-of-a-moment set at the OWTH show they played a new song. Don't remember what the title was so I don't know if it was one of these. Great song though.

probably "payment plan" (which is actually my least favorite of these 5). not that it's a bad song at all though -i just like the faster ones.

thanks for the kind words, guys! :)

let us know the verdict after you've given it a listen, mark!

new to the distro: SUNDIALS First Three Songs 7"

Recent review: I feel like this record fits in perfectly with the recent return of the 90's style rock, ushered in by bands like Cheap Girls, Used Kids, and Failures' Union. It has that fun bouncy style that makes me excited for spring to come.

trafficstreetrecords.com