Free Portugal. the Man acoustic show in LA

Guest adam526
any info on price, cash only? credit card?

They're 12x12, so I can't imagine them costing too much, but I don't know the exact price right now. And I don't know how we're handling payments, sorry. I'd bring cash if I were you. It's a big event, but if there are any left over I'm going to volunteer to sell & ship them out to people outside of LA. Can't promise anything though.

Guest adam526

OH and I'm pretty sure they've set up to screen the Oregon City Sessions DVD tonight at the event.

For those that don't know, the Oregon City DVD is an in-studio performance they filmed at the end of 08. We don't think it's going to be officially released, so jump on your chance to see it!

Hope to see you guys tonight!

Guest adam526
We don't think it's going to be officially released

This is really disappointing.

The main problem is that there's a medley of Tommy & Helter Skelter, which they've been playing live for a while now, but the rights to include it on the DVD are super expensive.

For now the DVD is going to be used for events like this, but I know there's been talks about having a few 'official' screenings across the country and releasing it to the fans so they can set up their own parties for it.

I was going out of town this weekend, but after some unfortunate car issues I'm staying in LA this weekend!

Definitely going now.

Guest eriathomas

This is really disappointing.

The main problem is that there's a medley of Tommy & Helter Skelter, which they've been playing live for a while now, but the rights to include it on the DVD are super expensive.

For now the DVD is going to be used for events like this, but I know there's been talks about having a few 'official' screenings across the country and releasing it to the fans so they can set up their own parties for it.

That makes sense, but it still sucks. Hopefully they release the whole thing online or something (then I can make a DVD of it myself), or do the DVD thing for screenings around the country.

show was great, really crowded. john and austin had about 6 pieces up on the gallery(great pieces)different then what they had for sale. prints were $20 a piece, picked up three for myself, matching numbers 7/50...http://ptmpromoteam.yuku.com/topic/90/t/Los-Angeles-Art-Show.html?page=4 (not my pics)talked to them for a while, really chill dudes.

shitty latenight iphone photos...

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Show almost got shut down! SO many fucking people, absolute madness!

i've never seen that area so congested in my life. nice meeting you, dude!