TP/PO: RATIONAL ANTHEM / BILLY RAYGUN - Split 7"

[image]

RATIONAL ANTHEM / BILLY RAYGUN - Split 7"

After a year that had as many releases as it did line-up changes, Rational Anthem have reunited with their original (and incredible) drummer, hit a proper studio for the first time, and written what everyone that's heard them thus far are calling their two best songs to date. Old and new fans alike, prepare to be impressed by some anthemic, biting pop punk.

On Side B, Billy Raygun shred their instruments like The Ergs!, with the spirit of a band like Bent Outta Shape, without sounding much like either of them. If I had to describe it, I'd call it charmingly-warbly indie/punk rock. With an average age of just 18, you can't help but wonder how these kids got this awesome this fast.

Cover art by Corey Ayd (guitarist of Banner Pilot and The Manix).

Now available for pre-order. More details at trafficstreetrecords.com

Be sure to also get the 'Seasick' 7" from Billy Raygun. I don't think that many were pressed, and it's just too damn good to pass up. They remind me of Zoinks! with a dash of some Jawbreaker'ish stuff.

Thought I was up to date with getting all the Traffic Street stuff, but at glance at the relase page killed off that illusion; Vacation Bible School/The God Damn Doo Wop Band, The Transgressions/The Side Project, House Boat - Processing Complaints, The Credentials - Routines, the upcoming Rumspringer album and the RA/BR split still needed.

But hey, awesome...I've liked everything thus far!

Be

Thought I was up to date with getting all the Traffic Street stuff, but at glance at the relase page killed off that illusion; Vacation Bible School/The God Damn Doo Wop Band, The Transgressions/The Side Project, House Boat - Processing Complaints, The Credentials - Routines, the upcoming Rumspringer album and the RA/BR split still needed.

half of those just went online today, the other half were all within the last month -so you're not too far behind. :)

and you can always sign up for that mailing list on the front page of trafficstreetrecords.com to get the scoop on everything as it happens.

Be sure to also get the 'Seasick' 7" from Billy Raygun. I don't think that many were pressed, and it's just too damn good to pass up. They remind me of Zoinks! with a dash of some Jawbreaker'ish stuff.

The VBS/GDDWB split is awesome. And that House Boat 7" kicks ass as well (TS sent out mp3 downloads already). Get 'em!