International Jawbreaker Appreciation Day / "Unfun

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

According to thousands of folks on Facebook, today is International Jawbreaker Appreciation Day. I am all for celebrating one of the greatest punk bands to ever exist and thought I would share this with everyone. I might also use this post to say that every Jawbreaker album is essential listening and all of their records should be in everyone's record collection. If you are looking to improve your Jawbreaker collection, I recommend visiting this Interpunk page:

Jawbreaker releases on Interpunk

http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?Source=8888&searchfor=Jawbreaker

I also have news that Jawbreaker Unfun has been repressed on black vinyl. If you missed out on the Clear or Green vinyl copies, make sure you pick up this new pressing. We will be posting it once Interpunk gets their copies.

Here is the tough question, how would you rank Jawbreaker's releases, here is my ranking:

1. 24 Hour Revenge Therapy

2. Dear You (this was tough not to pick 1st)

3. Unfun

4. Bivouac

5. Etc

Now's your turn. I recommend listening to Jawbreaker's entire catalog while celebrating International Jawbreaker Appreciation Day.

heard that news also about the repress on black too.. elated to have both the clear and green! these sold out rather quickly. was a bit disappointed that the whack and blite ep and demos weren't on the "unfun" vinyl reissue... as the "dear you" reissue had the demos and such on the vinyl reissue...

Guest Admin
heard that news also about the repress on black too.. elated to have both the clear and green! these sold out rather quickly. was a bit disappointed that the whack and blite ep and demos weren't on the "unfun" vinyl reissue... as the "dear you" reissue had the demos and such on the vinyl reissue...

agreed, you would think if they added it to any format, they would have added it to the vinyl.