Boss Tuneage Vinyl Sale!

OK, so i finally got round to rejigging our vinyl prices - so there's some bargains to be had at our webstore..

7" Vinyl titles from £2 plus relevant postage

10" & 12" Vinyl titles from £4 plus relevant postage

Check out the vinyl for sale on this link...

http://www.bosstuneage.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl

Some big savings on stuff like our Stupids vinyl reissues, latest albums by Stupids, Southport etc and also a big saving on the final copies of the Big Drill Car double LP (hurry on that though as we have less than 20 left)

We've also significantly reduced the prices on our CD releases from last year too... Bargain Cds from £2 upwards!

Main reason is we're running out of space again so want to clear some stock not only to fund the upcoming releases but also make room for them

Not sure how long we will be keeping prices this low on things so check it out...

Cheers!

Aston

ps the VIOLENT ARREST 12" is now out, limited copies left from us.. we also have preorders up now for the new HARD ONS and TV SMITH releases that will ship from us on the 17th May (in stores from 24th and 31st May respectively)...

I would love to pick up all the Stupids records, but the shipping price is prohibitive.

Blame the UK postal service - and the fact that all the Stupids reissues are in really sturdy gatefold sleeves meaning they weigh way more than a standard LP - so we're already losing out a little on postage to the states with the prices we have up already :'(