PO: Naked Raygun Single Series 7"s #1 and #2

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image][image]

PO: Naked Raygun Single Series 7" #1

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=181336

PO: Naked Raygun Single Series 7" #2

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Source=8888&Item=181330

Chicago punk legends Naked Raygun release the first and second records in a 7' single series, which collectively will spawn their first recorded full length in 20 years. The records are due out June 15th, 2010.

Naked Raygun releases available through Interpunk

http://www.interpunk.com/search.cfm?Source=8888&searchfor=Naked+Raygun

SH isn't pressing this series, Riot Fest is, also kudos to RF for leaping into reality and not trying to sell $10 7"s.

Yeah i know. Thats probably why it wont be delayed by over a year. Just hoping Virgil reads what i wrote and pulls his finger out and starts doing something about the In The Red vinyl. There is no excuse for it to have taken over a year.

SH isn't pressing this series, Riot Fest is, also kudos to RF for leaping into reality and not trying to sell $10 7"s.

FOR FUCKS SAKE. Already paid 10 dollars plus 12 or so shipping (to the UK) for the first fucking 7" (which was out ages ago), and just recently paid 10 dollars plus shipping for the second 7". Do I get a partial refund now? I only paid it because they're one of my favourite bands and the way it was spun, I thought the super limited pressing would be sold out in like a week or something. This whole vinyl panic frenzy is really starting to wear thin with me, to be honest.

FOR FUCKS SAKE. Already paid 10 dollars plus 12 or so shipping (to the UK) for the first fucking 7" (which was out ages ago), and just recently paid 10 dollars plus shipping for the second 7". Do I get a partial refund now? I only paid it because they're one of my favourite bands and the way it was spun, I thought the super limited pressing would be sold out in like a week or something. This whole vinyl panic frenzy is really starting to wear thin with me, to be honest.

You and me both!!

You and me both!!

I'd cancel the order if that's possible guys. just order from Interpunk for the reduced price. If that's even a correct price. Fuck knows..... horrible cost for 2 7"s I really need to own. Maybe, if you can cancel the order, we can all go in on a bulk order to save cash. RF probably won't allow it though I guess. Shame!

Well the first 7", I had like 3 months ago or something. The second, I already bulk ordered for me and Terry to try and save some money on postage. If I get a refund I'll lose money on the Paypal fee anyway, so it's just not worth the hassle. Will be less ready to spend 20 bucks when number 3 comes out though. Looking forward to the album more than anything!