WTB Partners in 818/ AJJ Split Maybe other AJJ

psychoriley

Anyone have a copy of Partners in 818/AJJ split they want to sell?

I think I have everything else that they have on vinyl. Here's what I have (I know there are some colors missing but want to know if I'm missing any other releases) If you have any colors I'm missing I may be interested, but mainly want the split......let me know, thanks.

AJJ/Ghostmice split black

People who can eat people....brown

People who can eat people....blk/blue swirl

People who can eat people....maroon

Only God Can Judge Me Orange

Only God Can Judge Me white

AJJ/Cobra Skulls split maroon

AJJ/Cobra Skulls split green

AJJ/Cobra Skulls split blk/whte

Pug Life amber

Pug Life orange

Pug Life black

Pug Life clear

Pug Life white

Art of the Underground black

AJJ/Mischief Brew red polka dot

AJJ/Mischief Brew clear polka dot

Can't Maintain pink

Holliday Inn yellow/fest

Holliday Inn white

Holliday Inn red

Holliday Inn black

AJJ/Gunshy split yellow

AJJ/gunshy split blue

V/A dangerous Intersections V brown

**EDIT- Adding Ghost Mice split LP blue

I have all this stuff i could sell... shoot me offers.

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Only God Can Judge Me 10" White [1st Press /500]

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Can't Maintain LP Orange [1st Press /500]

Andrew Jackson Jihad / Apocalypse Meow - Pug Life 7" Clear Amber [1st Press /55]

Andrew Jackson Jihad / Ghost Mice - Split LP Blue/Green [2nd Press /700]

[image]

Thanks.....yeah just found it the other night, Grabbed a copy to, so I just need this damned split......I think that will cover all.....oh yeah there is a green and a purple AJJ/Ghost Mice 12" I know about....then It should be pretty much complete for vinyl....

There's like, 8 or 9 different colors of the Ghost Mice split, as well as a green Can't Maintain. But if you aren't really going for variants that should be it, oh and a comp. Sun Smog and Hate 12" http://folktale.nfshost.com/store.html

ah shit.....forget it it, I thought maybe if I was going to collect all the variants of something AJJ would be good because their stuff doesn't get to overly out of control in variants....aparently it's starting to. I'm further away than I thought,.....Well I'll start with 818/AJJ split....anyone!?!?!? Where can I get a green Can't Maintain? I forgot there is also a grey marble of that to, I think Hot Topic color.

Thanks.....yeah just found it the other night, Grabbed a copy to, so I just need this damned split......I think that will cover all.....oh yeah there is a green and a purple AJJ/Ghost Mice 12" I know about....then It should be pretty much complete for vinyl....

There's like, 8 or 9 different colors of the Ghost Mice split, as well as a green Can't Maintain. But if you aren't really going for variants that should be it, oh and a comp. Sun Smog and Hate 12" http://folktale.nfshost.com/store.html

Didn't know anything about Sun Smog and Hate Comp...Thanks, I will check it out.

ah shit.....forget it it, I thought maybe if I was going to collect all the variants of something AJJ would be good because their stuff doesn't get to overly out of control in variants....aparently it's starting to. I'm further away than I thought,.....Well I'll start with 818/AJJ split....anyone!?!?!? Where can I get a green Can't Maintain? I forgot there is also a grey marble of that to, I think Hot Topic color.

There is no green color, just pink and grey but people get the grey confused with green. And yes the grey was a hot topic exclusive.