GBR002 Nightlights Demo 09 + More!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my tapes today! The Night Lights one looks awesome! So do both of the Detournement/New Dress ones! I couldn't get great pics of the NL one, but here goes:

[image]

[image]

[image]

So glad you got/dig everything thanks for the support buddy!

Oh and Only Thunder/Espirit De Corps covers shipped monday!! Hopefully they get here by the weekend and I can assemble everything and put them up soon!

Hey dude, thank you so much for throwing that extra special goody in with my order! I was not expecting anything quite like that. :o;D I must say that I&L/ SK split sounds 10x more amazing on vinyl than it does on my computer.

Stoked for the new releases too!

Glad you liked everything and I can not agree more about the split the MP3's are meh but the vinyl sounds soo good.

Just a quick update I have been in the process of moving and last week I had to have emergency oral surgery so I am behind on things the Sister Kisser LP is available for sale now but if you are looking to pick up Only Thunder/Esprit De Corps split then wait till tonight I can almost guarentee I will get everything posted for sale tonight along with a couple new Distro items from traffic street. Thanks everyone for there patience and check www.Gruffbeardrecords.com at around 12am est everything should be up for sale by then!!!

Sweeeet. Stoked on this!

Also, I never got a DL code for that Night Lights cassette. Any way I can get one of those?

Yes I will PM you a code on here tonight when I get home.

Also I had some computer problems last night that I had to work out so things should go up soon I am no longer saying when as it never seems to happen when I do but it will be posted here first once everything is up!

Really hoping to get everything up tonight well see though....fingers crossed!!! Also for all you people in Europe I will be sending Different Kitchen an exclusive color for the Only Thunder/Esprit Split as well as copies of the Nightlights Demo and Sister Kisser "Vipers" LP so for those that do not want to pay crazy shipping prices I would wait till Alan gets his copies and buy direct from him!