WANT! MTX and Jawbreaker Shirts (OLD)

sickteen

I'm looking for the Mr T Experience shirts from the late 80s Big Black Bugs Bleed Blue Blood tour period for the band.

I'm also looking for the Jawbreaker tee shirt with the dog print on the front, also the Jawbreaker 4 F tee shirt (RED) I actually use to own one of these but traded it years ago, and now regret it. Plus I'm looking for a few of the original 24 hour revenge therapy tee shirts that were sold on tour. Anybody with any information please feel free to PM or post in this thread. I'm willing to pay via paypal

cheers

sickteen

• 3 months later...
I've got two of the medium 24 hr shirts. Not sure if I really want to get rid of them, though.

Very cool alex. Yeah, i'm sure many don't want to part ways with the items I'm searching for. as they're small treasures. however I'm willing to shell out some ducats to anyone willing to make a fan like myself super happy!!

By the way can you pm me some pictures of your tee shirts. so i can see what they look like.

late

sickteen

Some dude at Fest was selling old school punk shirts including Jawbreaker shirts. I didn't know if they were boots he made himself, but they were all really cool. There was a Busy shirt, a Whack and Blite, and a bunch more.

Very cool, wish I could go. however i'm bogged down with work, and living on the western seaboard makes it an expensive trip to make. bet you had a blast though. name a band that played the fest that was a highlight that doesn't have the big name recognition, and I'll check them out.

late

sickteen

• 4 months later...