Places to buy art online

come to the depaul museum. there is an auction on a bunch of pieces within the south gallery. it's all benefiting charity. basically there are a bunch of works that have a piece of paper where you write your name, email and price you are willing to pay. some are up to $250 while others are at $5, and some don't even have any bids yet at all.

a lot of it is graffiti style/street art. i don't know if you're into in that, but some of it is really cool.

come to the depaul museum. there is an auction on a bunch of pieces within the south gallery. it's all benefiting charity. basically there are a bunch of works that have a piece of paper where you write your name, email and price you are willing to pay. some are up to $250 while others are at $5, and some don't even have any bids yet at all.

a lot of it is graffiti style/street art. i don't know if you're into in that, but some of it is really cool.

Word, thanks for the heads up! You reply to my threads, but not my texts. Bummer. :(