Want To Buy: Thrice-Vheissu

underoath23

Anyone wanna help a brother finish his Thrice collection? I'm just looking for someone who is willing to sell a copy of Vheissu by Thrice. I recently had someone willing to let one go for about $50 + shipping, but they backed out. Probably saw the ridiculously overpriced Buy It Now items on ebay that are asking $150+. Anyways, I'm still down to pay $50-$60 and even offer up a record or two in order to sweeten up the deal. Here's what I've got to offer up:

Blink 182-Enema Of The State (White

Brand New-The Devil And God (1/3000 White)

Thrice-Identity Crisis (1/400 Blue)

Thrice-Beggars (855/2000 Green)

Thrice-Beggars (1347/2000 Red)

Maylene And The Sons Of Disaster-II (Coke Bottle Blue)

Refused-The Shape Of Punk To Come (1/500 Blue Epitaph repress)

Say Anything-Is A Real Boy (1/1000 White)

I'm also willing to let go of The Devil And God on Red vinyl (1/500) if the deal is right. I know most of these records aren't too rare, but hopefully someone who collects variants would be interested. Most of the people on this forum seem pretty legit so I'm hoping someone is down to make a deal because Ebay prices are freaking insane. Thanks. Jeff

Keep checking their Merchdirect store from time to time. For whatever reason, the Vheissu LP was restocked a few weeks before Christmas, last year, just for a day or so. I don't think it was a repress, but it was $25.

Wish I could help you... but I lucked out, myself. I can't believe how much people have been asking for it on eBay.

find one let me know all ofa sudden they are 150.00+........................................

I'll try. I'm really just hoping someone on here might be willing to sell it for some cash and a few Lps. People here know it's not worth the absurd $150 that people on ebay are asking. I think my offer is a great one. Shit. I'm down to pay $60 and add in all those 12" Lps except the Brand New TDAG on Red. Hopefully someone takes me up on this.