Video: Frank Turner "I Still Believe" (new song) a

Guest admin1338560633

Frank Turner played at the Surfside 7 in Ft Collins last night; Andy Thomas opened the show. For those of you not familiar with the venue, the capacity is about 100 people. Since this was his only appearance in Colorado, people drove from all parts of the state to see the show. Having only seen Frank open shows and play for about a half an hour, last night was unbelievable. Frank played for about 2 hours which included songs with Jon Snodgrass (of Drag the River), old songs, stories, shots of whiskey, and this new song which I am calling "I Still Believe". I have always been a big fan of what Frank does, but last night with 100 super fans singing along and hanging on every word, few shows compare. The audio on the video is kind of quiet, but you get the idea. And Frank, you were pretty drunk (as was I), but I think you said it was cool that I put up this video! That is how I choose to remember the night!

Speaking of Frank Turner and Jon Snodgrass; you might remember their song together, "Big Rock in Little Rock", well that song and experience inspired talk of recording an album together. That album was recorded yesterday. No news yet on who is putting it out or when, but I will say that I put my name in the hat and if Epitaph isn't putting it out, maybe I will. That would be amazing.

Enjoy the video. Thanks Frank for one hell of a night.