late summer TJR update

August 18th, 2010

-So, stuff is gearing up fast here at TJRHQ. There is so much going on here, its crazy. First let's talk about

the awesome releases coming up. We have a couple 7"s in the works. We're doing an split with NJ's Rapid Cities

(think Cap'n Jazz for 2010) and Milwaukee's White Problems (the grittiest/dirtiest indie rock). We'll also be doing

a 7" for Providence's newest hardcore band Tabernackle. Get ready to get your mosh on!!!

-Some of the TJR bands will be hitting the road soon (or just got off it). Jesuscentric just got back from

Cincinnati and have a couple weekends planned with some awesome bands. Imadethismistake will be heading to

The Fest in October, so make sure you see that. Now Denial will be playing out soon so make sure you catch

them!!!

-We are hosting some amazing shows in Providence soon. We have brought some amazing bands from Europe over

to rock the fuck out of Providence. September 8th we have the amazing metal band ZANN from Germany and September

22nd we have the sick post-hardcore Basement from France!!! Make sure to give them a warm welcome if you are in

the area.

-Remember, we are having a Christmas In "July" sale in the webstore through the rest of August. Make sure you

check it out. We are offering 25% off ALL CDS (new and used), clothing, zines, and posters!!!! Get excited!!!

And remember, you are able to get an additional 20% off any order $30 or more by using the code "20o30" when

checking out!!! Place your orders now!!! Thank you and please remember each purchase helps, every dollar counts

and it really matters to small labels like us.

i just got in a bunch of stuff. check it out!!! some sweet italian thrash, everything from Ride The Snake Records (Black Clouds, Conversions, etc) and just put up a bunch more used cds!!!

and remember, if you are willing to come to providence/meet up with me choose "pick up in store" as your shipping option and you get free shipping (cause i'll hand it to you!!!)

hey everyone-

i just wanted to remind you all that this is the LAST 24 HOURS OF OUR

SUMMER SALE!!! so get in there and place your orders while you can!! there

is 25% off ALL CDS (NEW AND USED), ALL SILK SCREENED POSTERS, ALL CLOTHES,

AND ALL ZINES!!!! place your orders now!!! also remember, we offer an

ADDITIONAL 20% off all orders $30 or more!!! so, team up with your friends

and place a big order!!! use coupon code 20o30 when checking out!!!!!

thanks again for all your support!

www.torjohnsonrecords.com