People In A Position To Know - half off sale

http://sota.llarian.net/PIAPTK/shop.htm

The guy who runs People In A Position To Know Records is broke, and he just got married, so he's selling all his releases for half price. I guess this started last month, so who knows how long it will last.

Just about all their releases are great, it's mostly alt-folk/americana/60s pop/psych stuff. I especially recommend the Casper & The Cookies LPs, the 4-way splits, and the Casiotone For The Painfully Alone & Concern Springsteen tribute 8".

Yeah great guy for sure, was cool enough to provide some LPs when I was running the limited edition site, very good msuic he puts out.

I do not believe he owns the lathe, a guy out in New Zealand makes his lathe cuts.

My dad has a lathe, I am tempted to see how that all works.

He actually has 4 lathes. I think he may get the plates or records or whatever they are called to cut them himself.

Yeah great guy for sure, was cool enough to provide some LPs when I was running the limited edition site, very good msuic he puts out.

I do not believe he owns the lathe, a guy out in New Zealand makes his lathe cuts.

My dad has a lathe, I am tempted to see how that all works.

He actually has 4 lathes. I think he may get the plates or records or whatever they are called to cut them himself.

Perhaps he does, but I can back him up on having a foreign guy cut a lot of his previous lathe releases. I have the Southerly - Best Dressed and Expressionless 2x10" and I specifically remember reading about it being made overseas.