NEW T-Shirts Ebay: LTD NOFX, INTEGRITY, LUCKY 13

psychoriley

Now I have some BRAND NEW UNWORN shirts up on Ebay. NOFX Longest EP LTD shirt. Size Large (just wanted the record, got bundle for chance of different color) Also Integrity LTD shirt (same deal bundle only way to get grey 7") Size XL.

Also have a bunch of Lucky 13 and Felon shirts up (ALL NEW SEALED IN PLASTIC)....all of those are women's. Guy's check 'em out, maybe your wife or girlfriend would like one....Or maybe you should get them one anyway. Most of those are XL and a few XXL and a M. If you don't already know....Lucky 13 stuff RUNS SMALL. Just a heads up.

**EDIT** Lowered shipping cost...wasn't sure about cost when I first posted

http://shop.ebay.com/psychoseller13/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Will be posting more records later, maybe this weekend.

• 9 months later...

Cool t shirts definitely have something special in them, you wear them and you automatically start feeling cool from inside. Gradually you can also feel that you are becoming friendlier and that have more friends than before. Soon you will also start gaining the courage to stand against the wrong. Cool t shirts are sure to give you the required boost to start journey in a new direction. Apart from this you need to be with cool people and learn the basics of being cool and start implementing them into your personality.

http://www.2bhiptshirts.com/