WTB: Man Overboard/Transit SPLIT (Blue)

carrythezero

Hi,

I'm chasing the Blue pressing of the Man Overboard/Transit split. If can help me out with selling me a copy, I'd be most appreciative.

I have a spare Red I could trade if necessary.

I know this is highly doubtful but if anyone has a test of it they'd be willing to part with, please message me also :)

• 2 weeks later...
I message No Sleep records asking what colors they had and I believe they said they had Blue. You may try e-mailing them. If anyone has an extra White I could use one.

Emailed them about three weeks ago and they only had one left and it was 'Red' unfortunately. How long ago did you contact them?

As for the White pressing, I believe 'MerchNow' still have some copies in-stock ;)

I message No Sleep records asking what colors they had and I believe they said they had Blue. You may try e-mailing them. If anyone has an extra White I could use one.

Emailed them about three weeks ago and they only had one left and it was 'Red' unfortunately. How long ago did you contact them?

As for the White pressing, I believe 'MerchNow' still have some copies in-stock ;)

from NO SLEEP MAILORDER

date Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:22 AM

subject Re: Transit/Man Overboard Split

hide details Sep 15 (5 days ago)

we have blue i think sorry

from NO SLEEP MAILORDER

My response was back on September 3rd so I've emailed them again and they're going to confirm what colour they've got left but again I was told that they believed it was Red. Fingers crossed it's Blue!

How'd you go with picking up a White, did you try Merchnow?

from NO SLEEP MAILORDER

My response was back on September 3rd so I've emailed them again and they're going to confirm what colour they've got left but again I was told that they believed it was Red. Fingers crossed it's Blue!

How'd you go with picking up a White, did you try Merchnow?

I am going to pick one up from MerchNow on Thursday. Hopefully No Sleep has a Blue one for you, good luck