Stream: The Gamits "Parts" / Album release show on

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Stream: The Gamits "Parts" on Hurley.com

http://www.hurley.com/musicstream/

Today is a pretty special day as I get to finally share with you the Gamits new album, "Parts". "Parts" is The Gamits first body of new work in over 5 years and it could be my favorite album of their catalog. Please give it a listen, let me know what you think. Make sure you listen to it loud! I think the album rocks harder and has more hooks than anything they have ever done. Recommended If You Like Jawbreaker, Dillinger Four, and Green Day.

Tomorrow night, Saturday, September 4th, the Gamits will be celebrating the release of this new album at the Gothic Theater. They will be joined by Ume, Joy Subtraction, and Trees. If you are on Facebook, you can RSVP on the event page for the show. The Gamits will be playing a number of songs from the new album along with a number of older songs. It should be one hell of a night.

Those wondering about the vinyl for "Parts", it is currently in production and the good folks at Paper and Plastick are waiting on test pressings. We (Suburban Home and the Gamits) will be sharing an exclusive color (“plaid mix” – blue, white, red and black mixed out of 200). Once test pressings are approved, we will be posting a pre-order.