More Red City Radio "To the Sons & Daughters of Wo

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Red City Radio "To the Sons & Daughter of Woody Guthrie" LP white vinyl

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4710/

I just got the green light from Loose Charm and Red City Radio to get 50 more copies of "To The Sons & Daughters of Woody Guthrie" on white vinyl. Between the copies we already sold, copies the band sold at their album release, and the copies that will be sold on tour and at various fests, this record will soon be history. While I am sure they will repress this album, I could not recommend more highly that you pick up this pressing of this release. If you haven't listened to the record yet, check out the stream we posted last week.

And remember that everyone who orders this record will be entered for a chance to win both variants of this record (the gold and the white). I will more than likely announce the winner next week. Good luck.

you guys should be getting them any day now. I shipped them earlier in the week. I was unable to send out like 15 of hte gold as Loose Charm had to send me a 2nd box, but I will send the rest of those over the weekend if that box shows up today.

I'm so happy that everyone is stoked on this release. I know being only an EP that wouldn't fit on a 7" that we were a little unsure about doing a one sided 12" (which was ultimately cheaper than a 10"), so it's really cool to see people excited and enjoying this album.

With any luck you'll make me all of Loose Charm Records filthy rich (read as: break even).