TP/PO: Spitalfield Remember Right Now,The Forecast

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

Spitalfield Remember Right Now LP

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5551

The Forecast In the Shadow of Two Gunmen LPs

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5552

Robbed the Bank Records is a pretty new label run by Vinyl Collector and Vinyl Collective Supporter, Jason Novak. Robbed the Bank's first two releases are LPs by Victory acts, Spitalfield and The Forcast (2 bands I really, really like). We actually had discussed carrying an exclusive color of both records right when these records were getting released and a combination of me lagging and Interpunk starting to take over our store made it not quite work out for us to carry these records. Trouble is, Robbed the Bank, sent me a test pressing of each record to be given away through Vinyl Collective. Today, we were talking about how to give these test pressings away when I just figured I would host a short pre-order in my store and those who order will be entered to win. I realize a lot of you have already purchased this record elsewhere, but for those of you who haven't, you have a very good chance of winning a test pressing. Everyone who pre-orders a record will be entered. Good luck.

I will take orders from now until late next week upon which time I will place an order with Robbed The Bank. Each of the variants are extremely limited and should not be around for long. Pressing info is as follows.

Pressing Information for Spitalfield Remember Right Now LP

Limited to 500 copies

100 Black

125 Blue

125 White

75 Blue with Black Swirl

75 White Mix

Pressing Information for The Forecast In the Shadow of Two Gunmen LPs

Limited to 500 copies

100 Black

125 Gold

75 Gold Marble

125 Clear

75 Gun Smoke

75 Gun Smoke

Gun smoke? Awesome! I can't wait to see how this turns out

Good luck!

This has been out for quite some time now, and I am confused as to why it is being posted again.

But if you go here, you can see what the vinyl looks like:

http://www.storenvy.com/products/14854-the-forecast-in-the-shadow-of-two-gunmen

4th picture down.

Haha I feel like an idiot, but I see that Virgil just wants to give someone the opportunity to win the test pressing, and at the same time sell some more of these records.

In that case, maybe I should go ahead and order a copy since I'll probably be the only one, giving me a great chance of getting the TP haha