Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

Drag The River "2010 Demons" LP import w/ automatic download

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5709

Austin Lucas / Cory Branan split 7" import w/ automatic download

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5710

Drag The River "2010 Demons" mp3s/flacs via Bandcamp

http://dragtheriver.bandcamp.com/

Elmer of Hometown Caravan just packaged up and sent 200 Drag the River “2010 Demons” and 200 Austin Lucas/Cory Branan split 7″. Both pressings are out of 500 copies on black vinyl. These releases are not to be missed and won’t be around forever.

One thing to note is that when you pre-order either 2010 demons or the austin/cory split, you will receive an automatic download of the record(s) ordered. I expect to have these records in hand by November 1st if not sooner. Drag the River also set up a bandcamp page where you can name your price to purchase these mp3s. I’ve been listening to all the songs on these 2 releases non-stop and you are all in for a treat! More info below.

HTC031 DRAG THE RIVER – 2010 demons LP

Format: LP

Pressinginfo: 500 copies (black vinyl

tracklist:

01. Bad Kreuznach

02. Because it’s my heart

03. History with History

04. Hale Chord

05. Chattering Choir 06.Here’s to the Losers

07. Other Side of Ok08. Remembering (Pts. 2 & 1)

09. Dangerous for us

10. So long for Now

info:

This is what Drag The River songs sound like as they are being written. Before the amps are turned on and the drums are set. 10 of 24 songs tracked in July & August of 2010. This is a very, very limited edition vinyl pressing. The songs will be rerecorded for a brand new studio album in 2011. “2010 Demons” will also be available digitally on the Drag the River band camp page.

HTC030 AUSTIN LUCAS & CORY BRANAN

Format: 7″

Pressinginfo: 500 copies (black vinyl)

tracklist:

01. Sleep Well

02. The Wreck of Sultana

info:

Two new and unreleased tracks. “Sleep Well”, you might have heard on Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 5; if you haven’t, it’s one of Austin’s best, new songs. Live, the song is just incredible. I’m not familiar with Cory’s new song, but Cory is a bad ass and I am sure it is just amazing. Austin and Cory recently did a tour together in the states, and I felt very lucky to be able to bare witness to what was one of my favorite shows of 2010.