SANDWITCHES "Summer of Love" 7" pre-order

We've got a brand new Sandwitches 7" up for pre-order now. We're doing 100 copies on Green vinyl for mail order only and 500 on Black for everyone else after that!

[image]

Two real haunters that at times remind me a lot of Elizabeth Fraser's vocal work (especially on Summer of Love) but with more real words and deciperable lyrics! I'm sure you've been beat over the head with it before but just in case you don't know The Sandwitches is the new project of Grace and Heidi, formerly of The Fresh and Onlys. I was a huge fan of their voices in that band and it's great to get them up front and center for a change!

Kelley Stoltz said this about them...

"Imagine a 60's Girl-group is on tour and their van breaks down near a gothic castle high on the hill, Dario Argento invites them in to perform a concert for his tweaked actors in a big dark red room inside and, if the dream is right, it?s the Sandwitches - they'd fit right in with those misfits and speak the same language. I'd like to be there to dance. Close your eyes and you'll see what I mean. These are fab, haunting tunes wrapped in tender weird pop. That's what we got here. A heavy party you want to hang out at."

1. Summer of Love

2. My Teddy

This will ship by November 30th!

THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO OUR STORE...

http://www.1234gorecords.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=s andwitches

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...