VRGNS LP

I also ordered this right away, the day it went up for sale. Never got my records. I emailed them, they resent a package and gave me a delivery confirmation. When it never arrived, I checked the delivery info and they mailed it the wrong address. Now they say they will resend and hopefully the original package will get returned to them. I still haven't gotten the record. I had the same problem with the KoD online store "losing" my order for No Friends "Traditional Failures." I think it's safe to say, I'll buy all my KoD records from No Idea or somewhere else from here on out.

all have been ship, but the store didnt log a few order and we thought we got em all sorted out.

email. [email protected]

full name. address and phone number. I'll get hem out today or tomorrow. BOO YAH. sorry bout the delays folk. our store is being glitchy and neither Bryon nor i have the nerd know how to fix this piece of shit. you will be rewarded with bonus goodies. i promise.

love all you doods. except for those of you whose records i smashed on purpose or intentionally sent to someone more deserving :)

-glenn