TP/PO: The Juliana Theory "Music From Another" LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

The Juliana Theory "Music From Another Room" LP (all 3 colors)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5871

The Juliana Theory "Music From Another Room" LP

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/5870

Originally released in 2001, the good folks at Enjoy the Ride retained the license to press the 6 song EP on vinyl (for the first ever). The vinyl has been out for a bit and I was recently contacted because the label is getting close to selling out of the entire first pressing. The pressing features 3 colors all on metallic colored vinyl (I'm pretty sure they are done as picture discs making them a true metallic silver, gold, and bronze). The pressing info is as follows:

100 on silver metallic

200 on bronze metallic

200 on gold metallic

The silver metallic has only be available as part of a set of all 3 colors. The label only has 25 of these sets available and I have 10 posted in the store. Purchasing the set of all 3 colors will get you a hand numbered set of liner notes and a juliana theory slipmat. I will have this pre-order up for 10 days before I place my order with the label. I should have vinyl ready to ship in about 2 weeks (give or take a few days).

If you pre-order the vinyl from the Vinyl Collective store, you will be entered for a chance to win a test pressing. Good luck.

Enjoy the Ride has some killer releases on the books including a pressing of "Progress" by Rx Bandits.

Pre..order?..

it's been available and is available, but I call it PO because I don't have them in stock today. I will get them in soon though. all are welcome to order from enjoy the ride, but ordering from VC will get you a chance to win a test pressing. good luck everyone.