Drag The River - Daytrotter

This is now up for download. Cool artwork as usual. Haven't listened to it yet (have to wait till I get on my computer).

damn, I didn't see this was up. thanks for the head's up. Jon mentioned putting it out on vinyl; let me know what you all think of the recording.

taken from my blog post (if you wanted a little more info). these songs are so damned good!

If you've purchased "2010 Demons" by Drag the River, these songs will be familiar to you, but even if you have the songs, these sessions are really great and offer a different side of those songs. The session turned out really really great and these new songs could be some of my favorite Drag the River songs. There are some really, really insane sing along parts like

"Here's To the Losers, We'll Drink From the Bottle LIke There's No Tomorrow, There might not be".

I can't wait to see these songs live.

If you are looking to nerd out a bit more than normal on one of the songs, I challenge you to figure out the age of Jon (or the protagonist around the song) in "History With History". There are 2 sets of clues that suggest the age of this person. Feel free to share your answers on the comments and or on our message board post.

And let me know what your thoughts are about putting this out on vinyl. Jon mentioned the idea the other day. maybe 10"? Hell, this could almost fit on a 7". Let me know what you think.

Thanks Daytrotter!