In Louisville...

NO!!!! If you enjoy good beer go to Sergios or Old Chicago or any of the brewhouses in town. Lots of good local bars in town that are better than Fourth St. Stay on Bardstown Rd in the Highlands, or Frankfort Ave in the Clifton area or St Matthews. Wed nights I really like Dutches Tavern in St Matthews.

Awesome, thanks for the info man. I'm Just holed up in the Galt right now drinking and doing some homework ( a great combination I know).

I'll be in sessions all day tomorrow but will be sure to head back to Bardstown at some point. Why did Ear x tacy change locations if you happen to know?

Also, I'll be seeing My Morning Jacket on Friday, just bought the tickets.

Thier rent wasn't feasable for them anymore at the old location. The reduced thier inventory and moved into a smaller spot on Douglas Loop. Haven't been to the new place yet.

The Louisville Beer Store is right down the street from you. Not a bar, but a very nice beer selection. Behind Sergios they have the best selection in town.

Just saw Waverly Hills on Ghost Adventures. Check that place out and tell me if it's worth it.

It's pretty fucking creepy. Before they opened it up for tours a few years ago people used to always sneak in at night. I remember doing that several times with friends back in my teens and early twentys.

Just saw Waverly Hills on Ghost Adventures. Check that place out and tell me if it's worth it.

It's pretty fucking creepy. Before they opened it up for tours a few years ago people used to always sneak in at night. I remember doing that several times with friends back in my teens and early twentys.

Do you think it's worth paying $22 for 4 hours for a guided tour?

The tour consists of just a few flashlights, a few people, and the guide showing the place off to the group. Also, the tour goes from 10pm to 2am.

Do you think it's worth paying $22 for 4 hours for a guided tour?

The tour consists of just a few flashlights, a few people, and the guide showing the place off to the group. Also, the tour goes from 10pm to 2am.

I guess it just depends on if you're into that sort of thing. I haven't been since they opened it up for tours, but from what I understand there hasn't been anything done to it. It still looks like an old sanitorium. It's super creepy without even hearing the backstory behind it. I'd say it's a far better bargain than $10 for 30-40 min of some of the crappy haunted houses around here (though nightmare forest is sometimes fun).