FREE download: SH 15th Anniversary Live at 3 Kings

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

FREE DOWNLOAD: Suburban Home Records 15th Anniversary (Best Of) Live At 3 Kings Tavern

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6022

Whether you made it out for Suburban Home Records 15th Anniversary Weekend or not, you can now enjoy some of the best moments of the weekend wherever you happen to reside. Our good friend James Freeman (of That's The Thing About That) has been so kind to record the entire 15th Anniversary weekend and share his favorite performances with all of you. Visit the link above and you can download 22 tracks (2 tracks of each of 11 artists who performed over the weekend). I highly recommend you download and listen to these recordings. Alongside tracks you are more than likely familiar with, there are a number of cover songs you can't get anywhere else. Rob Coe covers the Dead Boys, Micah Schnabel covers Alkaline Trio, Lizzie Huffman covers Ryan Adams, and Two Cow Garage covers Neil Young.

Thanks James for always being so rad about recording our shows. Congrats Limited Pressing on your first Anniversary (thanks for running one of the best store sites on the planet). Thanks Nine Bullets for helping spread the word.

What are you waiting for? Download this 22 song mix tape and make it your soundtrack for the weekend.

I get the error also. :'(

what kind of error are you getting? I know that sometimes when people have older windows operating systems, they run into problems and need to get a current copy of winzip. let me know what the problem is and hopefully I can help.

Never mind. I didn't realize you could rename files prior to extraction. All is well and thanks for the music. I'm looking forward to getting my copy of Sweet Saint Me soon!

thanks for sharing, if this happens to someone else, I can tell them what they can do. thanks.